Joola Ben Johns Hyperion CFS 16 SWIFT Paddle
Signature paddle of World #1 Ben Johns, the Hyperion CFS SWIFT was designed for the high-level player who enjoys aggressive, offensive play. The pickleball paddle features JOOLA’s Swift technology, making the paddle faster in hand and your shots stronger than ever. With specialized foam injected into the perimeter of the paddle, the paddle offers impressive edge-to-edge performance for optimal consistency even on off-center shots. The Reactive Polymer Core further adds to a consistent response while also reducing vibration for optimal comfort and feel when hitting the pickleball ball. A Carbon Friction Surface delivers a longer-lasting textured surface allowing you to tap into imposing power matched with high levels of spin. Take your game to the next level with this premium pickleball racket.
Pro-proven, unique head curvature creates less drag and increases swing speed.
Utilizes upgraded materials to create a lighter, faster swinging paddle, making your hand speed even faster and your shots stronger than ever
HYPERFOAM EDGE WALL
Specialized foam injected into the perimeter of the paddle adding weight and stability, increasing the sweet spot for consistent edge to edge performance
CARBON FRICTION SURFACE
Our CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
REACTIVE HONEYCOMB POLYMER CORE
Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
Carbon-forged handle provides maximum flex for additional power and comfort.
SURE-GRIP ELONGATED HANDLE
Perforated, anti-slip ridge grip creates an optimum hold performance and increased shock absorption. Ideal for two-handed shots.
|Handle Length||5.5 in|
|Grip Size||4.25 in|
Royal Pickleball Shipping Policy
- $6.99 flat Standard shipping fee (3-4 business days) on orders with a total below $65
- FREE Economy (5-8 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $65
- FREE Standard (3-4 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $150
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) is an option
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days) is an option
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) is an option
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day) is an option
- If you place your order before Noon (EST) Monday – Friday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the same day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Monday – Thursday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the following day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Friday and on the weekend, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped on Monday.
You will receive a tracking number by end of the day. Please note that it could take 24–48 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Lost, Stolen and Damaged Packages
We take an extra care when preparing your order for shipping. However, once we drop off the package at our shipping partner the fate of your order is out of our control. For this specific reason we partnered with Route to provide industry leading Package Protection against loss, theft or damage in transit.
You have the option to include the Route Package Protection during checkout which protects your shipment against loss, theft, or damage in transit. Route will provide you with instant resolution of shipping issues with just a few clicks. They will facilitate a full refund or replacement of lost, stolen or damaged items (pending availability).
If you decide to OPT OUT and DECLINE the Route Package Protection, Royal Pickleball will not refund or replace items lost, stolen or damaged during shipment.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 restocking fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method (credit card, Paypal, etc.) that you used when placing your order.