Franklin Carbon STK 17 Paddle
Try this paddle!
Schedule a demo session with one of our ambassadors.
Franklin Carbon STK 17 Paddle
Take your pickleball game to the next level with the USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved Signature Carbon STK™ Pickleball Paddles! This polypropylene core pro pickleball paddle is lightweight and designed for high performance. What sets the Carbon STK™ pickleball paddles apart from other paddles on the market is the Carbon STK™ carbon fiber surface layer. The natural texture of the carbon fiber increases traction on the pickleball for ultimate spin and finesse shots without sacrificing pop and power. The one-piece, solid polypropylene core provides a strong, durable construction that is built to last. This lightweight pickleball paddle is also constructed with a non-slip, comfort grip that makes it easy to control on the court. Complete with a rugged edge protection band, this pickleball paddle is built to perform at the highest level year after year.
- CARBON FIBER SURFACE: These USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved Signature Carbon STK™ pickleball paddles are constructed with our all new Carbon STK™ carbon-fiber surface layer which creates a naturally textured paddle surface to increase spin and control on the ball for premium shot-making
- ENHANCED POLYMER CORE: The 17mm thick Poly Pro Core offers an enhanced sweet spot give pickleball players the perfect balance between control and power
- ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION: The singular-piece core construction maximizes structural integrity between the paddle face and handle for enhanced paddle stability and durability
- PREMIUM GRIP: The Pro Series paddles are built with an elongated, cushioned 5.6" inch long handle for maximum reach as well as increased comfort and shock absorption
- LIGHTWEIGHT + DURABLE: These lightweight paddles are designed with an outer edge protection band to extend the lifespan of the paddle while retaining speed and agility
|Weight||7.9 oz8 oz8.1 oz8.2 oz8.3 oz|
|Handle Length||5.6 in|
|Grip Size||4.5 in|
Royal Pickleball Shipping Policy
- $6.99 flat Standard shipping fee (3-4 business days) on orders with a total below $65
- FREE Economy (5-8 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $65
- FREE Standard (3-4 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $150
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) is an option
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days) is an option
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) is an option
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day) is an option
- If you place your order before Noon (EST) Monday – Friday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the same day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Monday – Thursday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the following day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Friday and on the weekend, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped on Monday.
You will receive a tracking number by end of the day. Please note that it could take 24–48 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to email@example.com.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 restocking fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method (credit card, Paypal, etc.) that you use when placing your order.