JOOLA Ben Johns Perseus CFS 16 Paddle
Ben Johns’ new paddle has been carefully engineered, utilizing direct R&D feedback from the World #1 pickleball player, to win in competition. Boasting new Charged Carbon surface technology, the JOOLA Ben Johns Perseus CFS 16 provides impressive power and pop and produces incredibly precise shots. The sweet spot-optimization expands the optimal hitting area and enhances your connection to the paddle, so that you are always in command of your game. The paddle is further bolstered by a grippy Carbon Friction textured surface to generate maximum spin. The carbon-framed design fortifies the paddle’s strength and durability to ensure a consistent playing experience game after game.
An additive bonding treatment that strengthens the surface of the paddle to provide a crisper feel with greater energy return. Results in impressive feedback with a poppier response.
REACTIVE HONEYCOMB CORE
Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
CARBON FRICTION SURFACE
Our CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
Fully encased Carbon frame for increased strength and durability.
SWEET SPOT-OPTIMIZED SHAPE
Specially engineered paddle shape provides a larger sweet spot for optimal hitting feel and performance
HYPERFOAM EDGE WALL
Specialized foam injected into the perimeter of the paddle adding weight and stability, increasing the sweet spot for consistent edge to edge performance
Offers a tacky feel for enhanced grip while also providing optimal comfort and increased shock absorption.
- $6.99 flat Standard shipping fee (3-4 business days) on orders with a total below $65
- FREE Economy (5-8 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $65
- FREE Standard (3-4 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $150
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) is an option
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days) is an option
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) is an option
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day) is an option
- If you place your order before Noon (EST) Monday – Friday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the same day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Monday – Thursday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the following day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Friday and on the weekend, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped on Monday.
You will receive a tracking number by end of the day. Please note that it could take 24–48 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Lost, Stolen and Damaged Packages
We take an extra care when preparing your order for shipping. However, once we drop off the package at our shipping partner the fate of your order is out of our control. For this specific reason we partnered with Route to provide industry leading Package Protection against loss, theft or damage in transit.
You have the option to include the Route Package Protection during checkout which protects your shipment against loss, theft, or damage in transit. Route will provide you with instant resolution of shipping issues with just a few clicks. They will facilitate a full refund or replacement of lost, stolen or damaged items (pending availability).
If you decide to OPT OUT and DECLINE the Route Package Protection, Royal Pickleball will not refund or replace items lost, stolen or damaged during shipment.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 restocking fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method (credit card, Paypal, etc.) that you used when placing your order.
Do not ship your return without contacting us first at email@example.com to coordinate the return!