JOOLA Collin Johns Scorpeus CFS 16 Paddle
The JOOLA Collin Johns Scorpeus CFS 16 paddle was designed in partnership with our top pros, utilizing the latest in pickleball paddle technology. Boasting new Carbon Charged surface technology, this pro pickleball paddle has a crisp feeling and impressive pop for counteracting fast shots. The paddle is further enhanced with a long-lasting Carbon Friction textured surface to create maximum spin. The wide, sweet spot-optimized paddle body enhances the hitting area for an optimal balance of forgiveness and control. The fully carbon-framed design increases paddle strength and durability, maintaining a consistent playing experience game after game.
CHARGED CARBON SURFACE
An additive bonding treatment that strengthens the surface of the paddle to provide a crisper feel with greater energy return. Results in impressive feedback with a poppier response.
CARBON FRICTION SURFACE
Our CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
REACTIVE HONEYCOMB POLYMER CORE
Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
CARBON FRAMED DESIGN
Fully encased Carbon frame for increased strength and durability.
SWEET SPOT-OPTIMIZED SHAPE
Specially engineered paddle shape provides a larger sweet spot for optimal hitting feel and performance
HYPERFOAM EDGE WALL
Specialized foam injected into the perimeter of the paddle adding weight and stability, increasing the sweet spot for consistent edge to edge performance
FEEL-TEC PURE GRIP
Offers a tacky feel for enhanced grip while also providing optimal comfort and increased shock absorption.
|Handle Length||5.25 in|
|Grip Size||4.25 in|
Royal Pickleball Shipping Policy
- $6.99 flat Standard shipping fee (3-4 business days) on orders with a total below $65
- FREE Economy (5-8 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $65
- FREE Standard (3-4 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $150
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) is an option
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days) is an option
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) is an option
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day) is an option
- If you place your order before Noon (EST) Monday – Friday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the same day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Monday – Thursday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the following day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Friday and on the weekend, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped on Monday.
You will receive a tracking number by end of the day. Please note that it could take 24–48 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to email@example.com.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 restocking fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method (credit card, Paypal, etc.) that you use when placing your order.