Selkirk Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle Cleaning Block
The Selkirk Carbon Fiber Cleaning Block is the perfect way to keep your raw carbon fiber pickleball paddle clean and performing at its best. This innovative cleaning block is specifically designed to remove ball fibers, dirt, and grime from the surface of your paddle, without damaging the finish.
The Selkirk Carbon Fiber Cleaning Block is made from a high-quality rubber compound that is both gentle and effective. It is also non-abrasive, so you can be sure that your paddle will not be scratched or damaged.
To use the Selkirk Carbon Fiber Cleaning Block, simply rub it over the surface of your paddle in a circular motion. The cleaning block will quickly and easily remove any dirt or debris, leaving your paddle looking and playing like new.
The Selkirk Carbon Fiber Cleaning Block is a must-have for any pickleball player who wants to keep their raw carbon fiber paddle in top condition. It is easy to use, effective, and affordable. Order yours today and see the difference for yourself!
- For raw carbon fiber paddles only
- Specifically designed for cleaning raw carbon fiber pickleball paddles
- Removes ball fibers, dirt, and grime without damaging the finish
- Easy to use
- Keeps your paddle clean and performing at its best
- Prolongs the life of your raw carbon paddle
- Improves your control and spin
- Gives you a competitive edge
Royal Pickleball Shipping Policy
- $6.99 flat Standard shipping fee (3-4 business days) on orders with a total below $65
- FREE Economy (5-8 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $65
- FREE Standard (3-4 business days) shipping on orders with a total above $150
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) is an option
- USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days) is an option
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days) is an option
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day) is an option
- If you place your order before Noon (EST) Monday – Friday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the same day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Monday – Thursday, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped the following day.
- If you place your order after Noon (EST) Friday and on the weekend, and all the items are in stock, it will be fulfilled and shipped on Monday.
You will receive a tracking number by end of the day. Please note that it could take 24–48 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to email@example.com.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 restocking fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method (credit card, Paypal, etc.) that you use when placing your order.